List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    [Qmail-scanner-general]notify
From:       Cristina Tanzi Tolenti <cristina.tanzitolenti () provincia ! cremona ! it>
Date:       2006-04-24 12:37:55

Hi,

I installed qmail.-scanner 2.01st and It works very well.
I used the default configuration for notification of alerts, so
./configure --notify psender,nmlvadm  but now the admin and the user who
send the message (that contains a violation policy) receive 2 time the
alert message, why?

Thanks

Cristina Tanzi Tolenti
CED - Provincia di Cremona