List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    [Qmail-scanner-general]Restricting users from sending emails to a selected account
From:       Indika Wasala <indika () hsenid ! lk>
Date:       2005-03-10 10:17:57

Hi All,

I need to restrict users from sending mails to a particular mail account
(and allow some users to send emails to that account). eg. I need
user1@dot.com and user2@dot.com to send emails to users@dot.com address
and to restrict all other users from sending emails to users@dot.com. Is
there a way in achieving this using qmail-scanner. Please give me a
clue.

Thanks in advance,
Indika.