List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    Re: [Qmail-scanner-general]SpamAssassin spam NOT detected.
From:       Jeremy Bowen <jammer () paradise ! net ! nz>
Date:       2005-03-02 15:47:05

Samir Noshy wrote:

> Do anyone know why that spam not marked as spam ?

Yes I do. The mutant pygmies that live inside your hard drive have
decided that you don't get enough spam. You obviously haven't been
feeding them enough lettuce. Try pushing a few leaves through the floppy
drive slot.

> I know that the score less than the required score that I specified, how can
> I make the autolearn of this type of messages to be yes not no i.e.
> (autolearn= "ham", or "spam") ?

You could start by reading the fine documentation provided with
spamassassin. No really. The documentation actually has the answers.
Reading it would actually help.

Maybe start with the FAQ. It will explain how it uses the combined score
from a number of tests to determine what is spam and what isn't.

1st: This is not the SpamAssassin mailing list. It has nothing to do
with Qmail-Scanner. Your message is off-topic.

2nd: If you can't read the answers that are already in the
documentation, do you think reading the answer here is better ?

3rd: There's quite a useful web-site for these sorts of questions. Have
you tried visiting http://www.google.com/
Try entering "spamassassin autolearn ham" in the search box and do some
of the work yourself before asking stupid questions here.