List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    [Qmail-scanner-general]suidperl problems
From:       Joe Albanese <albanese () ameritech ! net>
Date:       2004-03-24 22:00:59

I've had qmail working on my suse linux box.  I've installed
qmail-scanner, but I get the following error when I launch the test scripts

/usr/bin/suidperl: relocation error: /usr/bin/suidperl: undefined
symbol: PL_block_type

Has anyone seen this type of error?  I've looked thru the FAQ and google
groups, but I can't seem to find the solution.

thanks,
Joe