List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    Re: [Qmail-scanner-general]BACK HERE AGAIN:  PLEASE HELP!!!!
From:       Larry Weldon <lweldon () welcoin ! com>
Date:       2003-06-21 11:28:02

On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 04:36, Pete Henshall wrote:
> re: my last posts....
>
> The Qmail list has thrown me back here..... help please !!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Any comments on how I could have misconfigured qmail-scanner?  Or, Jason, is
> it a bug with qmail-scanner-queue.pl and how do I tell/fix it?

I looked at your run script in the qmail list and wondered why you had
it set up that way. If you will uninstall everything and install it via
the instructions found at http://www.lifewithqmail.org/ including the
logging features, you will have better success and others will be able
to help you. There is no need to log the way you do: you can create perl
scripts to parse your logs or use qmailanalog.

Once you get everything working that way I wouldn't be surprised if
qmail-scanner installs and works without pain.

--
Larry Weldon <lweldon@welcoin.com>