List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Debug Messages
From:       Joe Santoro <Joe.Santoro () unix-consultants ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-01-18 17:19:00

Hi,

I've got the following startup script below which I wish to use to get
as much debug messages as I can.

The only problem is that it does not seem to produce any debug messages
at all.

When I compiled qmail-ldap I used the -DDEBUG option so it should
display the debug information.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here ?

Thanks

Joe..

#!/bin/sh

exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" DEBUGLEVEL=255 \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-start ./Maildir splogger qmail &