List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Mail vanishing into thin air
From:       "Jim Gilliver" <jgilliver () budget ! co ! nz>
Date:       1999-12-06 2:12:42

I have qmail-ldap installed, and I'm trying to get everything to work with
virtual users (why else would I need LDAP?) but mail I send to any address
from the local machine just vanishes without a trace.  The logs say it
delivered just fine, but the mail is nowhere to be found on this machine.
Is there a FAQ somewhere or maybe an archive of this list I can search?  I'm
trying to do away completely with user accounts and Maildirs.  It's taken me
a while to even stop error messages about not being able to get to maildirs
from coming up, but now that everything delivers properly according to the
logs, the mail never exists.

Any help or even a response would be most welcome...