List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Re: nombox
From:       Christian Pinheiro <pinheiro () veritel ! com ! br>
Date:       1999-06-30 17:30:25

Really, this is better, because it creates in the first email both

/var/qmail/<user>
and
/var/qmail/<user>/Maildir.

When the second email arrives, qmail creates cur/tmp/new, and the second
email is stored in the "new" directory... but the first email keeps
located in the queue, 'till the next qmail delivery pass... (???)

--
Christian M. C. Pinheiro
System Administrator - VeritelNet