List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    another small bug
From:       Van Liedekerke Franky <Franky.Van.Liedekerke () telenet ! be>
Date:       1999-06-17 11:17:37

Yesterday I tried to move my queue to another location (other than
/var/qmail). I used the queue-fix program to get the queue back in shape, so
everything was fine.
Until I treid to start qmail: it came back with an error saying
"cannot start: hath the daemon spawn no fire?"

After which I start tarcing the stuff. And I found the problem: qmail-lspawn
is reading in control files linke "../../control/...."
Now first there is a chdir to /var/qmail, then chdir to queue/mess.
After that the control files are read from ../../control/
Now when queue is a symbolic link to another dir on another filesystem, this
does not work at all...
I think the best solution for this is to get the qmail home dir out of the
conf-qmail file into qmail-lspawn somehow...

Franky