List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    RE: php3 web front-end to qmail-ldap database
From:       Van Liedekerke Franky <Franky.Van.Liedekerke () telenet ! be>
Date:       1999-05-31 14:49:15

I found one webitf and one php3 itf to ldap. Haven't tested them though.
Here they are:

LDAP Web Xplorer
Alan Knowles - February 04th 1999, 06:22 EST
A PHP based Web interface to LDAP directories featuring Browsing, Editing,
Deleting, Searching, Authentication, Multingual (to some extent), Nice
interface , Extendable configuration
urls Homepage:
http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k/articles/My_Software_x_LDAP_web_xplorer.html

web500gw
R. Clark - October 28th 1998, 15:10 EST
Web500gw expects HTTP requests from a WWW browser on a TCP port (usually
8888). Depending on the requested URL, web500gw performs
read/search/modify/add/delete requests to the Directory and sends HTML pages
back to the browser. Web500gw uses the LDAPv2 protocol to talk to a
Directory server. It is able to work with a Standalone LDAP server (like
UMich/OpenLDAP slapd or Netscape LDAP product) and with an LDAP Frontend to
an X.500 Directory System Agent.
urls Download: http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/ftp-home/pub/Local/urz/web500gw/