List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Re: openbsd+ldap+qmail: a nightmare
From:       Henning Brauer <lists-qmailldap () bsws ! de>
Date:       2013-04-25 19:13:17

* Friedrich Locke <friedrich.locke@gmail.com> [2013-01-14 17:15]:
> i have been walking around and now i need to get qmail+ldap+openbsd working.

that works just fine, to the extend the openldap pig can work fine.

I am still running the older openldap-server
(openldap-server-2.3.43p10) since the 2.4 one is even worse and
removed the only reliable backend, ldbm.

once our own ldapd has replication support I should be able to get rid
of openldap eventually...

--
Henning Brauer, hb@bsws.de, henning@openbsd.org
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de, Full-Service ISP