List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Re: qmail-ldap
From:       "Tomas Kuliavas" <tokul () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-10-15 17:42:59

2012.10.15 20:32 Sipringo Inc rašė:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie of qmail-ldap and I'd like to learn what other patches are
> already available via
> *qmail-ldap-1.03-20120221*<http://www.nrg4u.com/qmail/qmail-ldap-1.03-20120221.patch.gz>
> patch <http://www.nrg4u.com/qmail/qmail-ldap-1.03-20120221.patch.gz>
>
> Thx
> ** <http://www.nrg4u.com/qmail/qmail-ldap-1.03-20120221.patch.gz>

See http://www.nrg4u.com/qmail/QLDAPINSTALL and
http://www.nrg4u.com/qmail/QLDAPNEWS

SPF and qmail-spp patches are missing. Some qmail-spp plugin features are
included as standard package. POP3 service still declares APOP support
without supporting it. Other regular qmail patches (TLS, simscan, max
bounce size, bugfixes) should be included.

--
Tomas