List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Re: authentication - two usernames for one user
From:       Andre Gerhard <agerhard () usp ! br>
Date:       2009-11-27 16:16:38

Hi,

Well , I made a test and put 2 uids for the same user, and the
authentication worked ! Uid is not a single value attribute.

Apparently the only problem is with qmail-ldaplookup, it will give
the error:
qmail-ldaplookup: fatal: qldap_get_user: too many objects

But this seems easy to fix.

Regards,
Andre