List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    RE: About RFC1123 (HELO command) and qmail-ldap compliant
From:       "Philipp Kolloczek" <kollo-qmail () muenster ! de>
Date:       2008-10-25 16:53:50

Hi.

> sessions started without helo/ehlo) and your patch for block
> early-talkers.
>
> Can you share your patch?

Well, I look forward to share our big patch to the community,
but documentation of grown work done by different persons
and a number of incorporated 3rd party patches goes slowly
beside daily work.

Basically early-talkers are kicked by a part of the
greet-delay patch by Hugo Monteiro which I merged to our
patched qmail-ldap. You'll find it at
http://marc.info/?l=qmail-ldap&m=117033260111600&w=2

I give it a try to extract / generate a patch related to
a simple non regex based bad-helo check and the greet-delay.

But I guess you are faster in combining the wanted parts
of the given patches to your sources.

Greets
Phil.