List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Turbo's whereabouts?
From:       Toni Mueller <support () oeko ! net>
Date:       2008-10-14 8:24:39

Hi,

I was trying to figure out the current state of qmail-ldap-control, and
found that Turbo's whole domain "bayour.com" seems to have disappeared
from the 'Net, DNS wise, although it is still registered until early
2009. But the whois server(s) don't give an answer about who registered
the domain.

Last I heard was that he wanted to create an integrated
qmail-ldap+qmail-ldap-control package for Debian, which was a few
months ago.

So, if you know some details, I'd very much appreciate a short notice.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
--Toni++