List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Re: How to block a ddos attack?(FIXED)
From:       "Jimmy Spam" <spamis () pobladores ! com>
Date:       2008-10-08 11:03:55

Thanks to all people who have helped me!

Finally I have fixed the problem. It wasn't a ddos attack. The problem was
that KAV AV had a problem due to wrong license information wich was doing
that got more time than normal for close socket. This produced that each
socket keep alive more time than normal and then, all my available socket
were busy quickly.

and... also, I have blocked all connection from ASIA and many RUSSIAN and
TURKEY ISP through Firewall... since only mail that I received from them
was junk mail

All suggestion about RBL, DomainKeys... I'll apply it in my next server
(if problems of this server allow to me work on it...).

Thank you very much!