List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Sending Limit
From:       Nicolas De Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas <nbari () unixmexico ! com>
Date:       2006-05-23 15:13:30

Hi all, is there a way to limit the sending messages per user?  the
problem that i have is that my users with a webmail account are
starting to send spam so I was thinking on limiting the number of
emails per day so in that way avoid the spam.

For now i have close the webmail and users must use a pop/imap client
and their ISP SMTP host  but I do not  like that solution, i would
like to know if some one can share some best practices of avoiding
spam from their own users that have SMTP access.

Regards.