List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    How to access mail by imap in a clustered qmail-ldap env
From:       Alexandre <aipimrs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-10 13:11:01

Hi all,

I have a big trouble, I had setup my env to cluster operation and this is
working great with two nodes, but the imap accounts only connect to the
master server, the accounts that point to the second node(slave) doesn't
connect, I have found some information about proxy IMAP(up-imapproxy) but I
don't undestand how this help me because I have to define only one server i=
configuration file.

Have anyone some idea how to setup this to work with two or more imap
servers? or any other idea to make this work.

Thks.