List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Re: questions about qmail-smtpd
From:       Mihai Costache <tepesu () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-11-24 19:11:44

   i am not angry, just verry tired .... so i'm going home
   i am not "guru" in qmail-ldap ... i am working with it
just for 1 year ...
   so ... i want to do this "verification" to the smtp
connection level from bandwidth reasons
   i can't (for now) to use more than one authentication
database because i have a large number of users/accounts
and more than 10 slave ldap servers and more than 10
regional mail servers and i have only one web interface for
users/accounts management ...
   and to finish say only that i am not a C programmer and
aprox all workstation have random IP from dhcp servers
(only servers have static IP)

thanks to all.