List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Re: deliveryProgramPath, quotas, and spamc
From:       Scott Ryan <scottr () staff ! intekom ! com>
Date:       2004-11-24 11:30:14

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 12:42 +0200, Karolis Dautartas wrote:
> hey,
>
> I have a qmail-ldap installed. Each user has a "deliveyProgramPath"
> defined, and local deliveries are disabled. My goal is the following:
>
>  - scan mail for SPAM for each user individually
>  - have quota support
>
>  For this to work, I have disabled local deliveries and enabled
>  delivery program path. As a delivery program I have tried:
>
>           a) safecat
>           b) condwrite
>
> in case (a), scanning for spam works OK, but quotas are totally
> ignored.

Why not set individual user quotas in LDAP?

mailQuotaSize:
mailQuotaCount:

and use maildrop to do your spam filtering...

programDeliveryPath: /path/to/maildrop <filter_file>

Filter File Example:

if ( $SIZE < 262144 )
{
        exception {
                xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc -f -u $USER"
        }
}

if (/^X-Spam-Flag: *YES/)
{
        # then try delivering it to a Spam folder
        exception {
                to "./.SPAM/"
        }
        exception {