List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    list archive
From:       "<yunakaof-AT-usp.br>" <yunakaof () usp ! br>
Date:       2003-04-25 16:04:36

Hi,

Someone could point me a URL where I can read the past messages
of this list ?

I would like to ask for someone wether, in using qmail-ldap
with courier-imap, did successfull user disk quota control
throught the LDAP Base fields
mailSizeMax
mailQuota
mailQuotaCount

I have various hosts that have mailboxes ( Maildir format )
for diferent user all them being of same mail domain.

I need that the quota for smtp/pop/imap user be controlled
only by the LDAP Base in all hosts;

It is possible using only qmail-ldap and Courier-Imap
as is in the respective download sites or require
some home made alterations ?

Thanks in Advance,