List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    RE: Does ldap-control patch make qmail load rcptshosts dynamically?
From:       David Koopman <davidkoopman () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-31 1:57:27

Can anybody else confirm this?  If I use the control
patch, then load more hosts into rcpthosts, will they
automatically be recognized or do I need to restart
(HUP) qmail-send evertime?

I am guessing not, but am in debate with someone about
this and would like some confirmation.

--- Gene Parks <Gene.Parks@vipdirect.net> wrote:
> On mine it doesn't.  I wish it would.
>
> Gene

Unable_to_contact_LDAP_server_(bad_server_address_or_server_down?)._(LDAP-ERR_#205).