List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Filter Film Capacitor
From:       sales () filmcapacitor-st ! com
Date:       2002-07-26 3:48:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

To : Engineering and Purchasing Manager,

We would like to take this chance to introduce our new series of Capacitor :
Filter Capacitor

Application :
-High Frequency and Current AC, DC filter circuit; EMC Filter application

Electrical Characteristic :
-Capacitance : customer design
-Tol : =A1=D310%, =A1=D35% at 23=A2J 1kHz
-Voltage : customer designed, AC & DC is available
-Testing Voltage : 1.3 x Un 60sec (can be customer design)=A1V DC application
                             : According to EN132400 =A1V AC application
-Low ESR and ESL
-High Current carrying capacity
-Temperature range : -55 ~ 85=A2J (full voltage rating)

Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Quotation and \
samples will be sent upon request. Thanks for your kind attention and look forward to \
hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Goman Siu
Hong Kong Film Capacitor (Shun Tai) Co Ltd
1/F, Po Yip St, 23 Hing Yip St, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Tel:852-27958795
Fax:852-27958189
http://www.filmcapacitor-st.com
gomansiu@filmcapacitor-st.com

We apologize for any inconvenience cause by this e-mail.
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please reply this mail with \
"unsubscribe+ your e-mail address" in the Subject.

["J:\Shun Tai-Cap\Filter Cap.JPG" (application/octet-stream)]