List:       qmail
Subject:    Patching pine for maildir
From:       element <element () reactor ! datameltdown ! com>
Date:       2000-08-31 16:00:43

    I am going to attempt to get pine working on my system now, and I
wanted to probe the list to see if there were any suggestions for the
best way to approach this.

    Should I install pine from source?  or RPM?  Does it matter?

    I noticed there were quite a few patches out there, is there one
that stands out to you guys as superior?

    My system is Mandrake 7.2 running the Freezer Burn qmail RPMs

    TIA!

    -ed-