List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: SSH with Qmail
From:       Brett Randall <usenet-qmail () ipsware ! com>
Date:       2001-07-31 23:51:39

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 04:02:31AM -0400, Dave Lewis wrote:

>> Does anyone have documentation on how to setup Qmail to work with SSH ???
>> I'm currently using Qmail+vpopmail

> What do you mean by "work with"? In what way would you like qmail and SSH to
> interact?

I want qmail to SSH into the remote mail server, chdir to the mail
spool folder of the user I am trying to send e-mail to with root
privs, and write the e-mail message directly into their inbox.
--
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live."

- Martin Golding