List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: clustered qmail  solution
From:       "Sean C Truman" <sean.truman () prodigysolutions ! com>
Date:       2000-08-31 19:00:58

Or if you would like pictures..

LVS www.linuxvirtualserver.com

There are also a couple of companys offering clustering software..

1) turbolinux (But from my experience with the product & tech support I do
not recommend this.. use LVS). www.turbolinux.com
2) UnderStudy (which has ports for NT, FreeBSD, Linux & Solaris)
www.polyserv.com

Sean Truman
www.prodigysolutions.com
sean.truman@prodigysolutions.com