List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: Binc IMAP 2.0.15 -
From:       "Andy Bradford" <amb-sendok-1707343279.npnkmcjmbhhdleklopjf () bradfords ! org>
Date:       2024-01-08 22:01:18

Thus said Erwin Hoffmann on Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:39:46 +0200:

> Binc IMAP 2.0.15 is out.  Following the initial release, I've improved
> the logging capabilities which are aligned with (s/)qmail now.

I've run into an interesting problem. I have one email that when I tried
to view it with Thunderbird gets  corrupted to the point where it claims
that  there are  45 attachments.  When  I looked  at the  source of  the
message, somehow Thunderbird had received the message multiple times and
concatenated it all  into one huge MIME  message. Not sure if  this is a
bug with Binc IMAP 2.0.15, or Thunderbird.

I tried sylpheed and claws-mail and they did just fine with the message,
so I'm not  sure what to think at  this point. When I get  a little more
time, I may try  to talk IMAP to the server directly  and see what comes
out.

Andy