List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: Redirect all outgoing mail
From:       Mike Wright <nobody () nospam ! hostisimo ! com>
Date:       2016-07-20 14:30:02

On 07/20/2016 05:14 AM, P. P. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a web server with qmail installed.
>
> I would like to make some tests on the websites that involve sending some email, \
> but I would like all test mail to go to my mailbox and not to the real recipient \
> (without the need of changing all websites email addresses of real recipients).
> So is there a way to force qmail to set the recipient to be one fixed address?
>
> Note: I know that with smtproutes I could route all traffic to another SMTP but \
> that requires me to setup another catch all server.

man qmail-users

I have a forwarder and catch all mail that ends up in local delivery
using that.

1)

/var/qmail/users/assign: (substitute your own qmail uid:gid)

+:alias:128:136:/var/qmail/alias:-::
.

execute "/var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu" to update users/cdb

2)

/var/qmail/alias/.qmail-alias:

&catchall@my.domain

I don't know how you are set up for deliveries so I can't be more
specific but this may give you some ideas.

Mike Wright