List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: qmail-scanner-queue
From:       "Andy Bradford" <amb-sendok-1452985189.joaioimpdjilpeikncjg () bradfords ! org>
Date:       2015-12-17 22:59:48

Thus said Kirk Rogers on Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:44:34 -0800:

> i think  ive seen question  about this before  but i don't  recall the
> run only if the email account exists?

At the  time that the message  is being queued, what  defines whether or
not an email account exists?

You  could probably  teach  qmail-scanner-queue.pl to  know which  email
addresses ``exist'' but there is nothing built-in that I'm aware of.

Another option would be to run something prior to qmail-scanner-queue.pl
that  checks  to  see  if  the email  address  ``exists''  and  responds
accordingly.

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 4000000056733e88