List:       qmail
Subject:    Moving Mail between servers that run qmail
From:       George <gklekeas () sefl ! org ! uk>
Date:       2008-07-30 12:40:02

Dear All,

I want to move some domains and email accounts that I have from one
server to another one, both with the same provider. I am using qmail as
the MTA and I want to transfer all old emails from one server to the other.

Would just copying /var/qmail be sufficient - if not what other
directories and/or files might I need to look at?

Thanks,
George