List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: checkpassword
From:       Seth Kurtzberg <seth () cql ! com>
Date:       2008-03-21 16:11:43

This error occurs when a you try to link a program compiled to use TLS (thread local storage) against a library not so configured, or v.v.  In this cases it's saying that checkpassword.o includes non-local thread storage, while libc is configured to use local thread storage.

Seth

--
Seth Kurtzberg <seth@cql.com>