List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: Problem sending mail to myself
From:       John Simpson <jms1 () jms1 ! net>
Date:       2006-11-29 9:55:49

On 2006-11-29, at 0244, Cristi Tudose wrote:

> I have instaled qmail with vpopmail and qmail-queue patch and all
> dependency. I can send mails, I can recive mails, but if I send
> mail from me to me I don't recive. I have a php mailer on my site,
> and I don't know why, the messages sent from the site never arive.
>
> Any idea what I have done wrong ?

yes, you didn't read either of these two web pages before sending
your question to the list.

try again after you have read, and fully UNDERSTAND, both of these
web pages.

http://pyropus.ca/personal/writings/12-steps-to-qmail-list-bliss.html

| John M. Simpson - KG4ZOW - Programmer At Large |
| http://www.jms1.net/           <jms1@jms1.net> |
| Mac OS X proves that it's easier to make UNIX  |
| pretty than it is to make Windows secure.      |