List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: Large scale qmail server
From:       Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-qmail () jm-associates ! com>
Date:       2006-05-18 19:41:39

Feizhou wrote:

> Chris,
>
> What about qmail-qfilter? Won't that work for you? You can also combine
> that with qmail-queue to get some form of cheap selective filtering too.
>
> Feizhou

Thanks, I didn't have a specific problem in mind when I made the
suggestion.  There was a discussion thread where they were talking about
an improved version of qmail and what features might be nice.

--
Chris Berry
chris_berry@jm-associates.com

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we
don't believe in it at all." --Noam Chomsky