List:       qmail
Subject:    Anyone fixed this bug yet? (was Re: ofmipd does not treat TAB as
From:       "Mark Powell" <M.S.Powell () salford ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-09-30 14:07:29

Hi,
  We're getting hit by the bug in mess822 where it doesn't properly
consider a tab char as white space and adds it to the comment field:
e.g.

To:<TAB><b@c.com>

becomes

To: "<TAB>" <b@c.com>

Just hoped someone might've already fixed this before? I'd rather not wade
it's DJB's rather cryptic coding style unless my life depends on it :)
  This is provoking the bug in Outlook which is mentioned here (from
almost 3 years ago!):

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/6572

  Cheers.

--
Mark Powell - UNIX System Administrator - The University of Salford
Information Services Division, Clifford Whitworth Building,