List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: My qmail died.
From:       Brandon Broyles <electrode.geo () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-04-28 17:33:09

--- Dave Sill <de5@sws5.ornl.gov> wrote:

> Have you verified that the programs in
> /var/qmail/bin are still
> executable?
>
> -Dave

Actually Dave, Moments after I discovered the missing
user executable permission setting for checkpassword,
I had your same thought.  I checked the files in
/var/qmail/bin and found that the qmail-lspawn file
needed the same treatment.  After I did that and
restarted qmail, everything worked perfectly.

I again would like to thank everybody for their help,
guidance, and even criticism.  Thank you for helping
me through this problem.

Brandon