List:       qgis-user
Subject:    [Qgis-user] Difference between QgsMarkerSymbol and QgsMarkerSymbolLayer
From:       afernandez via QGIS-User <qgis-user () lists ! osgeo ! org>
Date:       2024-03-28 22:21:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
I've been using QgsMarkerSymbol but I'd like to understand how to implement
QgsMarkerSymbolLayer. I followed the cookbook example (definingt the class
FooSymbolLayer) but I don't know how to use an object (defined by this
class). Is there any available example or could anyone share some
experience using this class?
Thanks.