List:       qgis-user
Subject:    [Qgis-user] Field Names Changed
From:       Michael Jabot <Michael.Jabot () fredonia ! edu>
Date:       2021-04-27 19:35:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I apologize for bothering the list with this but I'm stumped.

I have imported a .geojson into QGIS and it displays fine. I then exported
selected features as a .csv to do some statistical analysis and this worked
fine and the Field Names in the .csv are correct.

But when I open the Attribute Table of the.geojson the Field Names in QGIS
the Field Names are not the same. There is a correct number of fields for
each of the categories, but the Field Names are changed.

I'm stumped.

I am using 3.18.2

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Mike

*************************************

Michael Jabot, Ph.D.
SUNY Distinguished Professor, Science Education

US Partner - GLOBE Program

NASA Earth Ambassador

Director, Institute for Research in Science Teaching

Chancellor's Award Recipient for Excellence in Research
The State University of New York at Fredonia

716.320-0189 (Google Voice)

jabot@fredonia.edu

E250 Thompson Hall
280 Central Avenue