List:       qgis-user
Subject:    Re: [Qgis-user] plugin broken
From:       Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings () duif ! net>
Date:       2020-09-17 12:27:10

Hi Tafadzwa Mavudzi,

Please provide some more details, as from your text below we cannot get the \
information to maybe fix your issue.

Looking at: "C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS2~1.18" it looks that you maybe have a very old QGIS.
Encodings (in python) are probably better handled in Python3 (which is used in \
QGIS3).

In general, IF there is an issue in a plugin, you should try to create an issue at \
the source code repository of the plugin builder, or communicate with the plugin \
builder directly. That info should be in the plugin information in the Plugin \
Manager.

Else provide more info: which plugin are you talking about, which QGIS on which \
Operating System etcetc.

That would make helping you easier.

Thanks & Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde