List:       qgis-user
Subject:    Re: [Qgis-user] zoom level / magnifier on opentopomaps print composer
From:       Nicolas Cadieux <nicolas.cadieux () archeotec ! ca>
Date:       2019-11-20 20:33:59

Hi,

Are you using a wms or online data?  Online services have a mind of
their own, especially if you are trying to print to a large paper size
like A0. Try changing the paper size to US letter or A4.  In the print
composer, make sure you are using the 1:1 zoom (zoom to 100%) and then
the refresh view icon.  In the export settings of the layout, select
300dpi.  If that is not it, I would need to have access to the data to
trouble shoot.

Nicolas