List:       qgis-user
Subject:    Re: [Qgis-user] Training Material - issues!
From:       Martinsullivan <martinsullivan4x4 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2015-05-31 15:37:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thank you,
Just before I posted a reply I thought I would download a fresh version of the \
exercise data.

I can see the issue - when un-zipping there was a question 'Do you want to copy this \
folder without encryption?' And I think the first time I selected skip! This time I \
chose Yes and obviously this has opened the missing files and folders.

Why are there encrypted files?

So problem solved and thank you everyone for your help. I can continue!

Sent from my iPad