List:       qgis-user
Subject:    [Qgis-user] reclassify with tab
From:       Eugenio Trumpy <frippe12573 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-28 7:18:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everybody=2C

I'm using QGIS 2.9.0-master version 13d67c0=2C
and I'm trying to build a model to process some maps.

Among the operations in the model I have to use a raster reclassify functio=
many times with different tabs of values.

I have already set the reclassify operation by using the saga module=2C nam=
ed 'Reclassify'=2C
however this module lost the values defined in the table. Only using such m=
odule alone it works.

So I wonder if there is a way to fix the table for this module in the model=
 builder or if the only solution
is to use the grass module=2C r.reclass?

Thanks for your feedback...

Eugenio
 		 	   		  =