List:       qgis-user
Subject:    [Qgis-user] ArcMap .style to .sld
From:       Nicolas Cadieux <nicolas.cadieux () archeotec ! ca>
Date:       2014-11-28 18:49:30

Hi,

I would like to translate 4 .style from ArcMap to an .sld so I can use it in QGIS.

I have found ArcMap2SLD on the net but it requires a full working ArcMap 9.3 license \
that I do not have.  Are there any other options out there?

The 4 .style file I want to work on can be found here: \
http://ftp2.cits.nrcan.gc.ca/pub/geogratis/faq/

They are the Canvec English and French and the bndt/ntdb.

I would like to make the resulting style public and place them in the QGIS Canada \
Google Group.

Can anybody help out or give me suggestion?

Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995