List:       qgis-user
Subject:    [Qgis-user] more from zonal statistics
From:       ambrish dhaka <ambijat () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-26 14:12:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Alexander,
I need your help!

I wish to find the highest and lowest point for each watershed (polygon). The points \
then should be exported to vector file. Kindly,
 let me know how to get it from zonal statistics. I find that it
provides half-way answer to what I need. It calculates the mean value
 and mentions in attribute table. It would be good if it gives the highest and the \
lowest  value in attribute table as well. And, also provide for export of such
points.

thanks!
Ambrish Dhaka