List:       qgis-user
Subject:    [Qgis-user] adding a key to a image
From:       Dave Potts <dave.potts () pinan ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-12-25 13:54:26

When asking qgis to convert a map to an image, the North Arrow and
copyright images are included.

Is there anyway of adding the values from the layer panel as a key ?

For example if I have used qgis to display two layers from a postgis
database, the left hand 'Layers' panel with record the of the  layer
name,  I would have this infromation record when I select File->Save as
Image

Are there any suggestion on how to do this/

Dave.