List:       qgis-user
Subject:    [Qgis-user] problem in projection
From:       Bijay Panda <bijaykumar.mail () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-28 5:37:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,
I am using Qgis 1.0.0 in ubuntu 8.04.Actually after loading a Raster layer
when i try to select
change co-ordinate Reference system (CRS)in project properties it shows only
three i.e
Geographic co-ordinate system
Projected co-ordinate system
User defined co-ordinate system
Actually it should show lot of other CRS also like WGS 84 etc..
Can any body suggest me what could be the problem.

Thanks in advance.
--
Thanks & Regards
Bijay Kumar Panda