List:       qgis-user
Subject:    Re: [Qgis-user] Multiple Symbolization Rules per Layer
From:       Agustin Lobo <alobolistas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-23 4:50:10

Certainly at some point. But I think that the trac is actually not
easily followed by users. Actually, what I'm doing now is the other way
around:
I'm incorporating to a newer page all the tickets labeled as improvements +
those currently listed in my page and including the link to the ticket.
The idea behind all this is that ideas for enhancements must be discussed
and agreed upon by users before they become tickets. Hopefully users
should also establish priorities.

Agus

Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Agustin Lobo ha scritto:
>
>> Understood, added as #32 in
>> http://sites.google.com/site/eospansite/myqgiswishlist
>> (who knows, some dev might read it at some point)
>>

> Hi Agus.
> Why not adding these to the wishlist in the QGIS trac?
> This way, devs sooner or later will certainly read them.
> All the best.

["alobolistas.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]