List:       qgis-user
Subject:    [Qgis-user] graduated size symbols not normalized...
From:       giohappy () gmail ! com (G !  Allegri)
Date:       2008-02-18 10:44:28

I'm not used to write on the bugtrack, so I share a wish on the list.
I've been very happy to see that now is, somehow, possible to use a point
symbology with graduated-sizes (Area scale field). That problem is that it
doesn't "normalize" the attribute values, so the dimensions of the symbol
depend on the actual values. The result is that, in my case, having
attributes with 10E3 values and the bubbles appear too big!

A way to solve it could be to normalize the values with some classical
method, e.g. (N-Nmin)/(Nmax-Nmin)

Giovanni