List:       qgis-doc
Subject:    [Qgis-doc] German Userguide Version 0.9.1 needs a review
From:       otto.dassau () gmx ! de (Otto Dassau)
Date:       2008-02-06 23:06:41

Hi,

we finished the german translation of the QGIS documentation. Many thanks to
Stephan Holl and Sascha Wernicke!

Before we will provide the document on the QGIS website, we need to do some
proof reading. Anybody who speaks german and is interested to review, please
download the pdf or latex sources and write on the list what chapters
you can do.

PDF:
http://www.nature-consult.de/dassau/qgis/0.9.1/

SVN:
svn co https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis_docs/branches/0.9.1/german/user_guide

I would like to stop reviewing next monday (4. February).

Note: Chapter "H" in the pdf s not translated, because it is more or less a
draft version even in the english master document. I guess, we will ignore this
chapter for translation.

Regards,
  Otto