List:       qgis-doc
Subject:    [Qgis-doc] [Qgis-user] New master document 0.9.1 tagged is
From:       otto.dassau () gmx ! de (Otto Dassau)
Date:       2008-02-06 23:06:41

Dear Arthur,

I created a portuguese_BR translation branch for you. You can checkout the
branch here and start translating:
svn co
https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis_docs/branches/0.9.1/portuguese_BR/user_guide

To be able to commit your translations we can offer svn access for that
brancn? Please contact me again for read/write access or any further questions.

kind regards,
 Otto