List:       qgis-doc
Subject:    [Qgis-doc] What is qt_xx.ts file for?
From:       otto.dassau () gmx ! de (Otto Dassau)
Date:       2008-02-06 23:06:41

Hi Carlos,

in the qt_xx.ts files all strings of the Qt classes are translated, in the
qgis_xx.ts files all qgis strings are translated. At the moment when you start
qgis only the qgis_xx.ts are used.

We will need to find a solution for this to get strings of QGIS and Qt
classes translated. Again, at the moment only qgis_xx.ts are used.

 Regards,
  Otto